Keystone Clearwater Solutions provides customized water and wastewater management solutions, including water transfer services, bypass pumping, temporary pipeline construction, storage, filtration, and trucking services to natural gas, municipal, and industrial customers throughout the Eastern United States.
Keystone Clearwater prides itself on its reputation of best-in-class service, working to serve customers in the markets in which we live and work. Keystone Clearwater’s origins were established through its management team’s long-standing history and sound reputation in the engineering and water management field, including water systems engineering, permitting, construction, and treatment.
Keystone Clearwater’s dedicated field operations team can engineer, design, permit, construct, and manage complex water and wastewater management projects while maintaining high safety standards and compliance with all environmental regulations.
FieldForce Equipment Sales and Rental
The FieldForce division provides a wide range of specialized equipment to municipal and industrial customers in the Northeast, including pumps, compressors, generators, heating equipment, tanks and water storage, temporary piping, and solar hybrid light plants. FieldForce is an authorized dealer of Atlas Copco Power Technique, and a supplier of Pioneer and other brands of equipment. FieldForce Equipment Sales and Rental features Keystone Clearwater’s best-in-class service with round-the-clock support to source equipment needs, and to provide equipment specifications, delivery, installation set-up, maintenance, and monitoring on-site if required.
Coral Reef Partners
Keystone Clearwater’s strategic partnership with Coral Reef Partners, headquartered in Jonestown, PA, has expanded our diversified energy services to include low carbon and renewable energy to help our customers further their ESG goals. Coral Reef Partners offers customized solar project development and has helped develop plans and arrange financing of major solar power installations for Fortune 500 companies, municipalities, and other public/private partnerships in the Mid-Atlantic region.
The Keystone Mission is to become the partner of choice by continuously improving the level of service, safety, professionalism, quality, and commitment to environmental excellence and sustainability. We strive to consistently surpass our customers’ expectations and our performance.
The Keystone Vision is to be most admired as best-in-class due to our people, professionalism, quality, and customer focus.
Our Core Values
- Safety – We do not compromise the lives and safety of our workforce; nor do we have risk-averse impacts on the environment.
- Integrity – We perform with the utmost sense of honor and ethics. We stand behind our products and service and maintain a commitment to excellence.
- Dedication – Our employees are dedicated, flexible, resilient, and always available to support our customers, co-workers, and neighbors.
- Motivated – Our company encourages success by recognizing individual, team, and company accomplishments and by promoting from within.
- Professional Service – Our service is a product of engineered solutions, standard operating procedures, and deployment of trained and experienced professionals, resulting in best-in-class performance.
- Responsible – We are responsible citizens, committed to our employees and stakeholders in the communities in which we live and work.
Coral Reef Partners
Jonestown, PA 17038
1161 Roswell road southwest Carrollton, Ohio 44615
232 Davisson Run Road
Clarksburg, WV 26301
41 Taylor Lane
Hallstead, PA 18822
385 Technology Drive
Triadelphia, WV 26059
100 Brannaka Drive
Trout Run, PA 17771
Wysox, PA 18854
Towanda, PA 18848